The Library offers free printing at all of our locations. You may print 20 pages per day for free. Additional pages can be printed at a cost of $0.15 per page in black and white and $0.25 per page in color.
You do not need a library card to use this service.
The Library offers free faxing at all of our open locations.
- There is no page limit.
- You do not need a library card to use this service.
- You may fax single-sided or double-sided pages.
- Faxes take about a minute per page to send.
- A printed confirmation sheet is available and the Library will provide a cover sheet.
- New! View the status of your fax sent, opens a new window at a CHPL library.
Note: Ask library staff for help if you need to fax paperwork to Job and Family Services.