Ask a Librarian
Get prompt assistance with your Library account, our catalog, eBooks, or downloads. Share general comments about the Library.
Before submitting your question, you may find an answer in our FAQ.
- Request a 30 minute appointment with one of our Librarians.
- Telephone: 513-369-6900 (available Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Friday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 1 p.m.-5 p.m.)
- Text: 513-449-2275 (available 24 hours a day)
- Chat, opens a new window (available 24 hours a day)
- Mail: 800 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2071
Suggest a title for purchase.
Comment on our website.
Need immediate assistance with your account? Ask a Librarian instead.
Website feedback form | 513-369-6900
Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
Human Resources: Email | 513-369-6968
Elaine Fay: Email | 513-369-3166
Libby Scott: Email | 513-369-4420
David Siders: Email | 513-369-6919
Author, Performer, or Exhibit Inquiries
Programs & Exhibits: Email | 513-369-5207 | Propose a Library Program, opens a new window
Sponsorships & Donations
Library Foundation: Email | 513-369-3173
Suggest a Title for Purchase
Suggest a Title For Purchase Form
Facility Master Plan Feedback
Visiting the Library
- Downtown Main Library: 513-369-6900 | Tours | Equipment Reservation Form, opens a new window
- Loveland: 513-369-4476
- Reading: 513-369-4465
- St. Bernard: 513-369-4462
Meeting and Study Rooms
Telephone: 513-369-6900 | Reservation Form