Make a Reservation at a MakerSpace
About MakerSpace Reservations
Anyone can make a reservation at one of the Library's MakerSpace locations! It's free, though some machines require additional materials that can be purchased for a small fee.
- Walk-up reservations may be available at some MakerSpaces but are not guaranteed. Please ask about the standby list if you do not have a reservation.
- The reservation system will allow you to reserve equipment for no more than two hours per day.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance. Book ahead! Many MakerSpace stations are extremely popular and have long wait times.
- Some equipment requires reservations and some equipment such as our button-makers does not need reservations. Check the reservation pages linked above for current status or call 513-369-6900 for updates.
- There is a 10 minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- Our computers will shut off and our printers will stop printing when a session expires and at closing.
Have questions? Call 513-369-6900 or Ask a Librarian.