Status: Construction in Progress
Estimated completion: Summer 2023
Facility Master Plan category: Neighborhood Library
Planning zone: Central, opens a new window (PDF format)
Estimated investment (approximate): $2.8 million
About the current location: View location page
The Corryville Branch Library is closed during construction.
The Corryville Branch Library, located in the Facility Master Plan Central planning zone, opens a new window, includes extensive work throughout the interior and exterior of the building.
The building closed to the public on November 14, 2022. Holds at the Corryville Branch Library are automatically routed to the nearby Clifton Branch Library, opens a new window for pickup.
Planned improvements in this Capital Maintenance Project include:
- Waterproofing around the entire perimeter of the building
- Repairing interior walls
- New paint throughout the building
- New carpeting throughout the building
- Modifications to the layout of the branch to improve functionality and customer experience
- New play area for children
- Two new individual study rooms
We'd love your feedback on Building the Next Generation Library.
"*" indicates required fields