The Corryville Branch, located in the Facility Master Plan Central planning zone, opens a new window, received extensive work to the interior and exterior of the building.
Improvements in this Scheduled Maintenance project included:
- Waterproofing around the entire perimeter of the building
- Repairing interior walls
- New paint throughout the building
- New carpeting throughout the building
- Modifications to the layout of the branch to improve functionality and customer experience
- New play area for children
- Two new individual study rooms
We'd love your feedback on Building the Next Generation Library.
"*" indicates required fields