Estimated completion: March 2023
Facility Master Plan category: Neighborhood Library
Planning zone: North East, opens a new window (PDF format)
Estimated investment (approximate): $1.2 million
About the current location: View location page
The Pleasant Ridge Branch Library will be closed during construction.
The Pleasant Ridge Branch Library temporarily closed for a refresh on October 17, 2022.
- The branch will reopen after construction is complete in early 2023.
- Materials placed on hold (reserved) will be delivered to the Deer Park Branch Library during the closure unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Pleasant Ridge's books and materials return will remain open during construction.
- The Pleasant Ridge Branch Library's storytime will take place during the temporary closure! Join us Tuesdays at Community Happens Here, opens a new window, across the street from the Pleasant Ridge Branch Library.
- Please see staff or contact us with your questions about the temporary closure.
The Pleasant Ridge Branch Library project, located in the Facility Master Plan North East Zone, is a Capital Maintenance Project planned to be a building makeover, including:
- Exterior maintenance
- Interior finish work repairing extensive plaster damage
- Interior floorplan modifications to improve functionality
- Additional furniture
- New paint
We'd love your feedback on Building the Next Generation Library.
"*" indicates required fields