In 1950, the Cincinnati & Hamilton County Public Library opened a branch at the new Deer Park High School. The library would move in 1972 to a storefront location at the newly constructed Dillonvale Shopping Center. In August of 1989 the library moved next door to a larger space and in 1997 moved again within the same complex.
On December 10, 2021 a grand opening was held for the latest incarnation of the Deer Park Branch Library. This new location within the Dillonvale Shopping Center at 3936 E. Galbraith Road now offers meeting rooms, study pods and a great amount of space for public use.
View historic photos of this branch library on the CHPL Digital Library.