Written by Joe Armstrong, Content Specialist, Marketing, Downtown Main Library
Thousands of leading tech companies and entrepreneurs are coming to Cincinnati for Black Tech Week, opens a new window – an annual event designed to foster connection and innovation among Black technology professionals. While you explore a week full of collaboration headlined by keynote speaker Serena Williams, check out these five resources from CHPL that can upgrade your business:
- Visit the MakerSpace, opens a new window to create branded posters, flyers, products, videos, and much more.
- Gear up for networking with the Library’s job seeker resources, opens a new window before attending the Black Tech Week Career Fair, opens a new window, July 22, 1–4 p.m. at Washington Park.
- Learn everything from coding to leadership skills with free access to the award-winning online courses on LinkedIn Learning, opens a new window.
- Scale your tech business with guides on how to create a business plan, operations management and sales, and growing or rescuing an existing business from the Small Business Resource Center, opens a new window.
- Gather the team to collaborate or take time to focus by reserving meeting rooms, opens a new window free at 32 of CHPL’s neighborhood branches.
As Black Tech Week kicks off this week, here's a bonus resource to celebrate!
6. Get technical with unlimited access to O'Reilly for Public Libraries, opens a new window over 50,000 titles, 30,000 hours of video, case studies from top companies, learning paths, expert playlists, and more—with nearly 1,000 topics in a range of content formats tailored to all levels.
Are you attending Black Tech Week? What are you most excited about at the conference?
Black Tech Week is an inclusion-focused ecosystem-building conference and festival that collaborates with corporations and the community to connect investors, entrepreneurs, and techies of every kind. Connect with Black Tech Week on Facebook and Instagram, and visit the Black Tech Week website for more information!