Written by Lauren Bartoszek, Senior Manager of Population Health Strategies, The Health Collaborative
The Health Collaborative’s Generation Health (Gen-H), opens a new window is a local initiative to make sure everyone has access to quality, affordable, and accessible health care. Gen-H's healthcare and community partners— including the Library— implement solutions that improve health care, connect with social services, and ensure healthier neighborhoods thus making Greater Cincinnati a place where everyone has the opportunity to be healthy.
Take Gen-H's Community Survey
Gen-H is conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) and we want to be sure to capture the voices and experiences throughout the region. The results of this CHNA are being used to inform strategic goals and decisions for the next three years at 40 hospitals and 28 health departments in southwest Ohio (e.g., the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas, southeast Indiana, and Northern Kentucky regions).
To understand what it takes to be a healthier community we are asking YOU as a part of this community, to complete a survey about your health. The survey asks basic questions about your health, what makes being healthy easy or hard and how our community is supporting your health.
This survey is anonymous (no one will know your identity). The survey is available in five languages: English, Spanish, French, Nepali, and Arabic.
Take the Community Survey
At the end of this survey, you are linked to a separate page for the opportunity to enter a drawing for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. There are two drawings so you will have two chances to win. To enter the drawing, you need to provide your name and a phone number or email address. Your drawing entry cannot be matched to your survey.
For any questions or concerns about the survey or the CHNA, email Lauren Bartoszek at The Health Collaborative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHPL Supports Accessible Healthcare
Your public library strives to support quality, affordable and accessible health care efforts in our communities as part of the organizational priority of connecting our community to resources. The Library is partnering with the Cincinnati Health Department and Hamilton County Public Health (HCPH) to provide pop-up free vaccination sites. Walk-ups are welcomed and encouraged! Upcoming library pop-up vaccination sites include:
- Harrison Branch | May 26 and June 16 |11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- Mt. Healthy greenspace on the corner of McMakin Avenue and Perry Street | June 2 and June 23 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- St. Bernard Branch | June 7 and June 28 |11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Provided by the City Health Department
- Reading Branch | June 10 and July 1 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. |Provided by HCPH
- West End Branch | June 14 and July 6 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Provided by the City Health Department
- Loveland Branch | July 6 and July 27 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- Sharonville Branch | July 7 and July 28 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- Deer Park Branch | July 12 and Aug. 2 | 1 p.m.–5 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- Symmes Township Branch | July 14 and Aug. 4 | 11 a.m.-4 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
- Mariemont Branch | Aug. 10 and Aug. 31 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Provided by HCPH
For details and future library pop-up vaccination site dates, go to the Library’s vaccine information page.