Thanks to a generous donation from the LaMacchia Family Foundation, the Downtown Main Library MakerSpace provides a state-of-the-art large-format scanner to its collection of specialized machines that help bring creative visions to life.
The IQ Flex scanner features a maximum standard sheet size of 24 x 18 inches, with the ability to scan images up to double that size thanks to its stitching capability. It also can create scans with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Save directly to a flash drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Operate, edit, annotate, and mark up scans right from the built-in screen.
- Split, number, and save numerous documents such as books, photos, and posters.
- Save as PDF, TIFF or JPEG.
- Maximum dimensions are 26 x 46 x 8 inches
- Maximum weight is 22 pounds.
What You’ll Need
Use of the large format scanner is free. Bring a flash drive to save projects, or save them to an email or directly to the internet.
- Customers are permitted one 120-minute session per day.
- There is a 10-minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- Reservations can be made up to six weeks in advance.